Are you called to the priesthood?
There are many positive signs that can point to a vocation as a priest:
- A friendship with Jesus is important to you.
- People tell you that you would make a good priest.
- A desire to go to Mass and Adoration frequently, even daily.
- The thought of becoming a priest keeps coming back over and over again.
- You have a burning desire to help people get closer to Christ and to know the Truth.
We’ve got a DISCERNMENT PROCESS that has been working for CENTURIES.
A 3-Step Plan
To hear God's call clearly, you'll need a committed prayer life that includes listening for God in silence.
God reveals His will to those who are ready to listen with an open heart. An open heart is one that says: "not my will, but your will be done.”
Discernment was never meant to be done alone. We walk with you in your search for God's plan for your life.